Treat your dog to the refreshing spa products from the Australian brand BONDI WASH, which our now available on online at maisonlelou.com. We are the only European stockist for BONDI WASH dog collection and we are excited to be introducing this brand and their natural products with our customers......
Find out below about the founder, Belinda Everingham and the wonderful collection of products her brand has produced.....
We are stocking the full dog collection with is made up of 4 products all beautifully scented with paperbark and lemongrass. The products are:
Dog Wash - This gentle wash is specially formulated for dogs using carefully selected essential oils and natural ingredients. Paperbark is a wonderful Australian native with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and insect repellant properties as well as calming and relaxing. It is combined with zesty lemongrass and other essential oils so is perfect for leaving our four-legged friends smelling beautiful and feeling clean and soft.
Dog Dry Wash - A simple, convenient way to refresh your furry friend in between wet washes. This gentle dry dog shampoo is specially designed for a dog's sensitive skin and system. It will repel insects, remove germs and dirt, while calming and relaxing both you and your pooch. Contains Australian banksia seed oil for a luxurious glossy coat.
Kennel Spray - We love this essential and versatile spray that will freshen your dog's bedding or kennel. Paperbark is an Australian native with wonderful properties including anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and insect-repellant but also relaxes and soothes. Combined with zesty lemongrass and other essential oils, this spray smells divine. Using only plant-based ingredients, you and your pup will love it.
Launched in 2013 by Bondi-based mother of 3, Belinda Everingham, BONDI WASH was inspired by the novel 'Perfume' by Patrick Susskind, which is all about the evocative power of scent. Reading the novel while on holidays in Far North Queensland, and surrounded by unusual native flora, Belinda wondered whether Australia could create beautiful fragrances and products from native botanicals, just like the French have been doing for centuries.
The range was developed over 18 months, drawing on expertise from chemists and using the latest technology in natural ingredients. BONDI WASH combines the amazing power and fragrance of unique Australian botanicals with a luxurious mix of other essential oils and natural ingredients to bring a new range of truly distinctive products that are good for the planet and your home.
All BONDI WASH products are plant-based. Nothing nasty. Products are non-toxic, bio-degradable and contain ingredients sourced from the best Australian suppliers.
BONDI WASH products use Australian bush oils that have interesting fragrances – not your standard eucalyptus or tea tree - which combine beautifully with other oils to create uplifting scents that make washing a delight. These bush oils have amazing properties and have all been independently tested for their anti-bacterial properties.
BONDI WASH products also contain ACTIVE Australian ingredients, like Wattleseed oil, Lilly Pilly extract and Banksia seed oil. These active ingredients are all 100% plant-derived and bring unique and powerful properties to that have only recently been researched and discovered.
The Dog collection is scented with their signature Paperbark and Lemongrass fragrance.
Paperbark is a gentle but powerful oil, which will remove germs and repel insects, while calming and relaxing. Combined with other oils including lemongrass, rosemary and lavender, this formulation is specially designed to suit a dog’s sensitive skin.
BONDI WASH products contain only the finest natural ingredients:
- Australian bush oils like Tasmanian native pepper, Sydney peppermint, Lemon tea tree oil - all independently tested for their anti-bacterial properties
- Natural fragrances - all BONDI WASH scents are 100% pure essential oils sourced from quality suppliers
- Soap bases sourced 100% from plants which are gentle and non-toxic (derived from sugar and corn, both renewable)
- Luxurious additions to improve texture and effectiveness including sunflower seeds and aloe vera
- Natural thickeners
- Minimal preservatives - and only non-paraben ones
BONDI WASH products do not contain any:
- Synthetic colours or scents
- Petroleum-based ingredients
- Nitrates, ammonia, chlorine, sulphates
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulphate. SLS, SLES are known irritants
- Sodium Coco Sulphate. Often used in 'natural' products to replace SLS but very similar to SLS (just slightly less processed)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine (Coco-betaine), a foaming agent often used in ‘natural’ products which sounds like it is derived from coconut but is also derived from ‘dimethylaminopropylamine’ and isn’t completely plant-based. Potentially impacting non-renewable palm plantations. Has been claimed to be an allergen
- Fragrance, which reflects a blend of ingredients and can mean synthetics or nasties are hidden – a labelling loophole – and known to causes headaches, rashes, respiratory problems and other reactions
- METHYL CHLORO ISOTHIAZOLINONE AND METHYL ISOTHIAZOLINONE, which are controversial preservatives
- Phenoxyethanol. Controversial widely used preservative, toxic to infants
- Paraben - based preservatives. Widely used, found in breast cancers, blamed for early puberty in girls
- PEG 150 thickening agent, a US Environmental Working Group hazard, not recommended for use on broken skin and potentially causes kidney toxicity
- TEA (Triethonalomine) and DEA (Diethonalomine) a surfactant that potentially causes skins reactions
- Triclosan, linked to a long list of health issues
- Animal ingredients
Treat your dog to a luxury bath with BONDI WASH products and enjoy the refreshing scent of the lemongrass........ enjoy!